台海新闻网

中国台湾7月水果农情预测:改良种芒果增产14%,龙眼减产73%

The lychee is native to the tropical America, with the largest production area in Taitung County, and its planting area accounts for more than 90% of the total area of banyan in Taiwan. In Taiwan, pruning can be used to regulate the delivery period. The main purpose of winter pruning in the first two months of March to March is to promote the re-emergence of the spring shoots to produce summer fruit, which will enter the maternity period from July to September, and the main producing areas. The fruit of Panzhizhi in Taitung County accounts for about 3-4% of the annual output, mainly based on the big-eyed Sakyamuni variety. It is estimated that the harvestable area this year will be 5,479 hectares, an increase of 2% over the 5,384 hectares. According to the Taitung County government's production site observation, the production rate has been smooth this year. The total output this year is estimated to be 60,225 metric tons, an increase of 6% from the previous year's 59,115 metric tons, which is 10% higher than the annual average of 574,727 metric tons. In addition, the output of summer lychee fruit was 19,671 metric tons, an increase of 2% over the previous year of 19,334 metric tons.

e4e687bdab564e33996c1288f34c6742

However, the spring flower buds grow in the hot and rainy environment in summer, and the fruit is easy to soften and the fruit quality is unstable. In order to avoid the disasters such as the fruity period of fruit from June to September and the typhoon and heavy rain, farmers use different pruning periods to adjust the delivery period. In addition, last year, due to the impact of 0083 tropical low-pressure floods on winter fruit harvesting, the number of baggings increased generally this year, and the climate was smooth and well-growing. The estimated harvestable area this year was 7,347 hectares, which is equivalent to 7,320 hectares in the previous year. It was 190,000 metric tons, an increase of 8% from the previous year's output of 176,304 metric tons, and an increase of 16% over the annual average of 164,020 metric tons. In the first half of this year, the production of guava was smooth, with a production rate of 95,325 metric tons, an increase of 5% from the previous year's 91,192 metric tons.

xx改性芒果是指本土品种以外的品种,其中艾文占比最大,金黄占第二,凯特,海登,圣心和玉文等品种种植面积较少,主产区分布在台南和平潭。在东部和高雄等三个县,台南市的收获面积为50%,生产期略有不同。其中,屏东区6月至7月进入繁荣期,7月至8月台南区富裕。农民利用区域,品种和生产周期调整等技术来分散生产。因此,芒果可以从4月到10月供应给市场。估计今年的收获面积为13,400公顷,比上一年的13,294公顷增加1%;产量部分是由于2月份气温低,南部缺水,主产区开花结果不佳。台南和高雄的成果发展良好。由于2月和2月的高温延迟,屏东县的庐山和狮子乡遭遇了结果不佳。然而,灾难只影响了一些地区,大部分地区的成果也增长良好。估计总产量为149,963公吨,比上一年的148,389公吨产量增加17%,比正常年产量141,558公吨增加14%。

龙眼种植区主要分布在台湾中南部的丘陵地带。种植管理比其他经济果树更广泛,品种非常混杂。它们中的大多数与天然突变植物混合。在过去的10年中,主要栽培品种主要是粉状壳。它占耕地总面积的80%以上,品种过于单一,生产期集中在7月至9月。通常,可以使用不同类型的栽培种用于种植,调整生产期或种植不易退缩的品种,增加悬挂树木的时间,并延长收获期。今年的龙眼收获面积为10,859公顷,比上一年的1,962公顷减少了1%。部分产量,由于1月至2月干旱的影响,结果率不佳,导致产量急剧下降。估计年产量总计为2,708公吨,比上一年的77,000,198公吨产量减少73%。年产量77,000,104公吨也使产量减少了73%。

e05e89ab22cb4fed96c95acf80c75673

温甸柚种植区主要分布在东部,南部和北部地区,台南,花莲和苗栗地区种植面积最大。果实的成熟期一般比农历新年日食“白露”前后都要多,取决于开花时间(果实)和农民的种植面积,果实必须过筛1个。收获后约2周,使肉变软。更好的味道。由于它是中秋节的成果,由于节后消费需求减少,价格往往较低。近年来,政府积极劝告非房产温丹柚园区果园废弃园或其他新柑橘品种,并适度减少温丹柚。种植面积,加强消费者对温丹柚营养价值的认识,鼓励中秋节后饮用温丹柚。今年的温丹柚收获面积为4,030公顷,相当于上一年的4,047公顷,比每年4,183公顷减少4%。在生产部分,目前的生产区域正在观察冬季干旱,气温高,开花数量少,一些低水平的授粉对雨水影响果实,部分地区去年产量高,导致今年单位面积产量减少。 Wendan柚的年产量估计为71,682公吨,比上一年的79,500公吨产量低10%,比年产量468,675公吨高出4%。由于温丹柚具有生理落果的生育特性,因此在随访后仍需等待生理落果,估计产量更准确。

2b5db9aa-090e-41b2-beda-5a7e065d9404

柿子的种类很多,一般取决于果实在树木成熟时能否自然脱位,以区分柿子和甜柿子。台湾的早期种植主要是基于从中国引进柿子,而柿子是在中华民国63年来从日本引进的。它种植在台中的摩天岭地区。试验的成功也是由于果实大,含糖量高,果实美观,柿子果实抗性强。贮藏等的优点在经济价值上优于柿子,栽培面积逐渐增加。台湾的主要品种是柿子的柿子,柿子的柿子和柿子的柿子,以及台中种植面积最大的次郎和花鱼,占60%以上。今年,由于台中和嘉义部分地区的种植和植树造林,柿子可收获面积为5,156公顷,比上一年的5,239公顷略有下降2%。部分产量,由于今年1月至2月的干旱等气候异常,广泛开花和结果不佳。根据各产区的观察,今年柿子总产量为73,481公吨,低于上年的84,301公吨产量。 %,比正常年份65,603公吨增加12%。然而,在随后的生理衰退之后,估计的产量更准确。主要生产县市将继续观察生产情况。

在此条件下,一般水果采收期为6月至10月。采用夜间照明技术,收获期可延长至次年1月,可增加果实重量和含糖量,产量可提高50%以上。主要

生产区域分布在彰化,南投,台南,屏东等县市。近年来,由于红火龙果的价格优惠,农民已经从休耕地或其他果树中重新种植,导致种植面积逐年大幅增加。但是,目前的市场价格逐渐放缓,种植面积的增长速度也有所放缓。今年收获的估计面积为2,822公顷,比上一年的2,715公顷增加了4%。在产量部分,目前主产区的开花结果状况良好,由于今年气候温暖,开花期较早,今年总产量估计为72,413公吨,即8比上一年的产量高出67,023公吨。与52,925公吨的产量相比,产量增加了37%。红火龙果是一种连续开花和收获的作物,可以根据市场需求进行调整,利用剩余的花叶数量,调整市场容量。主要生产县将继续观察生产情况。

2a4043f4-4948-416f-987c-179e45a2bb2b